Sunny and I

Sunny and I

Sunny and I

Sunny and I

Juicy in his 15 minutes of fame on the stripper pole.

Juicy in his 15 minutes of fame on the stripper pole.

Cole and his donk

Cole and his donk

Cole and Gunther

Cole and Gunther

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Purple Pony Halter

Dear God,

Here is today's prayer:

Please give me the strength to deal with my pony Juicy without having a stroke, nervous breakdown, meltdown, or wanting to kill him. I know I cannot do it without your help.

Yesterday, I saw him in the neighbor's yard helping himself to the leftovers in their garden. "Don't mind if I do" I could almost hear him thinking.

This morning, he chased my 40 year old mare, Nanners. Right after I caught him, he took off and dragged me through the mud, causing my hat to fall off right in a big puddle.

AS I was driving down the road this afternoon on the way to meet my son's bus, I looked over and spotted Juicy peeking through the trees/foliage that is a natural barrier between my property and the road. It didn't hit me until about a mile later that I had just seen him, not only loose out of the pasture, but that he was in the middle of a ten foot jungle of sorts. Oh well, to be honest, my next thought was that all of the foliage should slow him down from wherever he decides to go next.

Juicy actually didn't do anything wrong tonight. I should be grateful; however I know that he is most likely storing it up for tomorrow morning.

And God, I won't go into all that this little beast of a pony has put me through in the past. That would take months and I don't think either of us wants to relive it.

So, please, help me maintain my sanity until I find this pony a new home.

Thanks God, and good night.

No comments: