Sunny and I

Sunny and I

Sunny and I

Sunny and I

Juicy in his 15 minutes of fame on the stripper pole.

Juicy in his 15 minutes of fame on the stripper pole.

Cole and his donk

Cole and his donk

Cole and Gunther

Cole and Gunther

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oh Come ON!!!!

Okay, I realize people are busy nowadays. However, surely you can get out to see your horses more than four times a year.

Moving on otherwise I will write a novel about out of sight, out of mind, horse owners.

So, it's cold. Like really, really cold. Freeze your ass off cold. It got very cold very quickly. No one had time to get used to it. The horses are miserable. Typically they love the cold weather. However, they are mostly scootching around looking pathetic.

All except for guess who???

Yep, that damn pony, Juicy. He's having a freaking blast playing with all the big guys and trying to rip their blankets off. I swear I must scream at him thirty-seven times a day "Those are Baker blankets you asshole!!! Have some respect!!"

But alas, he just laughs at me and moves on. And someone ripped off his purple pony halter so now he has a pink one. And, the men of the good ol USA could take some confidence lessons from this guy. He sports that pink halter, I'm telling you. I remember getting my little brother a t-shirt long ago that said "Real men wear pink." Yep, Juicy needs that saying tattooed across his fat ass. He's like a strutting little hispanic gay man in the National Coming Out parade. "You know you want some of this, doncha? That's right baby. Check out my pink halter. And my girl is gonna bling and bedazzle it all up. You know this!! Don't hate me baby, don't hate me."

Sheesh, enough of that. So, my son is up late once again. Maybe if he wasn't given free rein with the child legal Red Bull, aka Bug Juices, he might not be more wired that a labrador on uppers.

I cannot motivate myself to ride. I am dreaming of warm weather. I don't care where, although I'm going to TX in 12 days. That will be nice, you know the family thing. I'm sure that my Zoloft will keep me smiling, or at least from ripping someone a new one.

So, I just noticed that the key that my son ripped off my keyboard when he became very frustrated at the Disney game he was playing on my computer, the key is taped back on. Yes, taped. As in scotch taped. I'd post a picture but I have no clue where my phone is. Probably halfway through my son's puppy's large intestine would be my educated guess.

So, I'm going to go to bed. Night world.....

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Awesome blog!! I love your style of writing! I was just trying to figure out what to do when I saw your blog on FB. Thank you for keeping me from going out of my mind in boredom!! We should ride together some time soon! As a Michigan native I know you're tough enough to handle it. And let me know if you need me to check in on the farm when you're in TX. See you soon!