Sunny and I

Sunny and I

Sunny and I

Sunny and I

Juicy in his 15 minutes of fame on the stripper pole.

Juicy in his 15 minutes of fame on the stripper pole.

Cole and his donk

Cole and his donk

Cole and Gunther

Cole and Gunther

Friday, December 10, 2010

Hmmmn...

Just saw the most interesting paradox at my son's school. Right as we were walking up to the door, there was this big, burly, beard sporting, flannel wearing, rough looking mountain man dropping his kids off. I honestly think he might have just pushed aside the rock at the entrance to his cave and grabbed the kids and rolled. The best part though, is I saw him in the parking lot, getting into a SATURN of all cars(not a big ol truck but a flippin SATURN???), that was sparkling clean and covered in all sorts of hippie stickers. You know, save a razor, don't shave your legs(well, maybe I'm exaggerating) but you know what I'm talking about.

Nuts, huh?

No comments: