Sunny and I

Sunny and I

Sunny and I

Sunny and I

Juicy in his 15 minutes of fame on the stripper pole.

Juicy in his 15 minutes of fame on the stripper pole.

Cole and his donk

Cole and his donk

Cole and Gunther

Cole and Gunther

Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm outa here!!

This cold weather crap is for the birds, specifically my chicken, Elvis.

Heavy breathing on the snaps on the chains around my gates to be able to open them. Who needs it? At 11:00 pm? I got those doggone snaps stuck to the inside of my mouth so many times it looked like I'd gone 13 rounds with the Italian Stallion, Rocky Balboa.

Cannot believe I was putting hay out until midnight on the coldest damn night of the year thus far. And I didn't have a choice because my hay guy's truck broke down and he couldn't get there until late.

Frozen blankets everywhere. Horses were wild!! Running, leaping, etc. Hell, I had my own country version of the Nutcracker right in front of me. Nasty the prima ballerina was starring. Except she doesn't really do anything but repeatedly donkey kick her heels in the air. Kind of less of a performance than you'd expect from a racehorse who won almost $200k. She almost got me a few times but I'm good at ducking and diving.

Oops, gotta run right quick, my 5 yr old son is trying to feed the black stallion his gloves. With his fingers still inside them. Be right back....

No comments: