Sunny and I

Sunny and I

Sunny and I

Sunny and I

Juicy in his 15 minutes of fame on the stripper pole.

Juicy in his 15 minutes of fame on the stripper pole.

Cole and his donk

Cole and his donk

Cole and Gunther

Cole and Gunther

Monday, December 13, 2010

Hahahahahahahahahaha

So, I'm cruising along to go get some honey BBQ chips at my favorite gas station. I come upon a little chicken chaser car stuck in a snow bank with a man in a van and a man in a truck staring at it,scratching their watches and winding their asses.
Well, I'm in no mood for this so I hop out and say to them, "Get out of the way or get run over."
I yank out one of my two tow chains and tell Bubba in the truck to hook me to the car. Bubba hooks me up and I wasn't so sure it would work but the pansy guy in the car didn't want to get his skirt wet so he refused to get out and check. Forget you, I think as I gun it. Oops. Yep, Bubba hooked me to the wrong place. By now a third guy in a truck has shown up and is standing there cleaning his ear with his car key. I said, "Hook me up to this yahoo and let's get this show on the road." Jr.Woodchuck ear cleaner does so and correctly,I might add. "I hollered out the window, "Let me show ya how we do it in Texas boys!!!" and Ol Bessie and I yank that rice burner right out of the snowbank. As I'm taking the tow chain off and the three guys, Bubba, Jr., and Skeeter with the van are debating whether to ask me for my number or slap me on the butt and say "Good game, coach," the guy in the rice burner is staring sullenly at his sad little car with the grill now pulled off and part of the engine pulled out. "That's what you get for buying foreign, Slick," I cheerfully tell him.". Later boys!!!
Hahahahahahahahahaha, Oh my God, that guy's going to have a heck of a time explaining that to the car repair place. :-)

No comments: